Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Essence - 03, I Hol Di Mit'm Traktor Ab, swatch

Yikes, that name?! From now on IHDMTAB.. is a pale yellow toned green, that kind of almost dirty green tone I really like. IHDMTAB is a creme and it covered in 3 coats, I think 2 could have been enough though. Bought this on sale at DM (german pharmacy) for 1,5 euro. I don't think IHDMTAB is in Essence's regular color span, maybe this is part of a limited edition and that could also be the reason why it was on sale. Sorry about the photos btw, they feel a bit dark and blurry. For more green manicures, head over to VackerochUnderbar's Green Wednesday. :)








Bought at DM for 1,5 euro.

Update: in a swedish fb group we discussed the name since I/we didn't get it. After a while the result was that this polish is from a German Limited Edition collection for Essence called "o’zapft is", which also is what the bottle says. And it's suppose to be an LE Oktoberfest-inspired collection. After some fuzz a girl could make out Ich hole Dir mit meinem Traktor ab from the title I Hol Di Mit'm Traktor Ab. So basically I wrote the AB wrong. Anyways, apparently Ich hole Dir mit meinem Traktor ab means something like I'll pick you up with my tractor. So I guess that the mystery of the name is solved, or what say you German readers? :D

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar