Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Christmas Eve OOTD

Remember my Christmas Eve outfit post? Well... without further ado, here it is!


At first cCm put my hair into a sock bun. My bun was the size of a dinner plate. Seriously, it was ridiculous (Did I mention that I have SO much hair). So I had to nix the bun, and move on.

I opted for simple, per-usual curls.

I paired black lace with green satin for a very elegant/conservative look.

A festive mani (every time I get a gel mani, I am reminded of why they are the best)!  

Both top and bottom are from Talbots. I kept it simple with jewelry just because I was a tad over the top for Christmas Eve mass. However, if I were going to a "fancy" event where this look would be more appropriate, I would have worn statement pearls and layered on the bangles/cocktail rings.

What did you wear Christmas/Christmas Eve? Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 
sCe

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar