Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

On the road again

Posted by Tania Kindersley.

The next three days will be spent moving, from post to pillar, and although there is some new technology, I do not yet rely on it. Blogging, in other words, may be light.

I probably should not do this, because it's a bit cheesy and all about me, and I should be writing about the migration cap and the tottering Eurozone and whether poor President Obama will get his START treaty passed. But sod it. What I really want to send out is a high song of thanks and praise to the dear, dear readers. You are of an outrageous calibre. I was not especially looking for love when I wrote yesterday but that was what I got, hurled at me from all corners of the internet. Your comments were so generous and funny and reassuring and big-hearted and just damn kind that they made me smile all day, and I am smiling as I type now, a little groggy at six-thirty in the morning.

I would go on, but I must have a bath. One must be squeaky clean for travelling. Also, there will be a goodbye breakfast with the children. The smallest person made me literally weep last night. Informed that I was leaving, she turned to me, frowned and shouted: 'You can't GO.' This was repeated several times, with a face like thunder. Then, devastatingly: 'When you coming back?' So you see, what with that and the absolute loveliness of the readers, I am in not much of a fit state for stringing any kind of sentence together.

I keep thinking: this is not what the grown-ups would call a blog post. You can't just go about thanking people for the Love and calling it blogging. But today, it seems, that is what I am doing. So: THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE.

PB090448

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar