Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Outside..........Inside

Outside..............spring has brought the flowers to life.............and they are all showing off their cheery blossoms. The garden grounds lay bare, but underneath is a bounty of seeds that I have planted this week.................Inside of the greenhouse................
my newly sprouted plants have been eaten down, by a critter that looks much like this........I found this photo on the internet and just had to add the caption..............because the mice have really played havoc on my plants. I think mice are cute...........however...............as much as I dislike to.............I have had to terminate their visits to my greenhouse. I am hoping my methods have worked and that I can be planting in there by this coming week. What are your pests and what do they destroy? I would love to hear!
*****One more note******If you love vintage embroidery designs, go to my embroidery blog
http://yesteryearembroideries.blogspot.com/ and you will find a vintage design you can click on and then print off
**********and********* if you love rich fudgy chocolate, go to my cooking blog for a wonderful Texas Fudge Cake recipe!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar