Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WHAT I WORE TODAY : dressed up like the cure because it's school picture day....

I'm feeling a little gothic today! It's been one of those mornings, so I decided to celebrate by wearing black! All black! Since today is school picture day!
I'm loving this necklace. Haven't worn it in ages, but since I was drunkenly telling someone (can't remember who) at the weekend about it, thought I would dig it out and make use of it! I'm aware the bird has fallen off the perch, I think it adds something which was missing to the cage!
necklace = Freedom jewelry
As usual, I have my selection of odd and occult-ish rings on.
Goat and cross rings = freedom jewelry
pentagram = market in Cork
nail varnish = nails inc in mink
It's my new blouse! Hurrah! It's not my normal thing at all but since I am trying to move my style in different directions, namely gothic ones - I thought I would break it in today.
blouse = Topshop
Since the blouse is totally see-through and a little bit backless, I had to have a vest under it. Someday I'll work up the courage to just wear my bra with it - but until then......I think I would need some killer heels and leather trousers to make that work....
vest - Triumph
It wouldn't be me without a flash of color somewhere!
jeans - urban outfitters
belt - I robbed it off a boy (don't tell anyone)
Ah make-up time.
Eyeliner - Benefit 'Bad gal' eyeliner in black
foundation - Benefit 'get even' powder
lipstick - (I combined two to get that pink-y red to match the vest)
MAC - Ruby Woo (my usual)
MAC and Hello Kitty in hot pink
(pop the pink under the red. The pink and the glitter shine through to get a lighter flirty shade of red)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar