Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Walkin' In The Mud With My Check Coat On

Check coat and wellies
Wellies in mud
Black fluffy bobble hat
Stuck in the mud
Yep, it's the Wedge Wellies again. This time they got a proper road test - the muddy fields by my parents' house. Well, when you see deep mud and you're wearing wellies, who in their right mind can resist walking right through it...? 

I've had this coat for years, and it's one of my favourites (I've worn it here, here and here on the blog). It suits black so well - I know, I know, it's unusual for me to want to wear black - I'll admit, I'm a hypocrite! And I LOVE my new fluffy bobble hat from ASOS that I bought after I Pinned this adorable picture. I added a little initial "C" pin to the hat just to add a little jewellery... it's so hard to wear any bling in the winter without it being covered up. Rings and arm candy are covered up with gloves, necklaces by scarves, and earrings by hair and hats. So let's all stick stuff to the outside of everything! Necklaces and brooches on top of coats is a good place to start. 

So, only nine sleeps till Christmas! Is everyone excited???
Catherine x
Hat: ASOS*, Coat: Old (bought locally), Wedge Wellies: Amazon (available at Tesco*), Skinnies: River Island, Initial "C" badge: Cath Kidston at ASOS* (lots of letters available), Gloves: Next, Scarf: Unknown

Shop my look! All items marked* are the actual items, if still available:




Oh and are we connected? I'd love you to "Like" me on Facebook, and follow me in the usual places...!
FACEBOOKBLOGLOVINTWITTERINSTAGRAM

Linking up to:

Monday Mingle at Glamamom
Visible Monday at Not Dead Yet Style
What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar