Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

From Chico's...What Women Wanted to Know! And Thank You Barbara!





Here are some of the beautiful ladies I spent Wednesday evening with at CHICO'S in the Village of Stone Oak in San Antonio!  It was such a great group of women.









We discussed a variety of things over the time I was there.  But one topic  surfaced again and again...



How do I dress to look thinner?



It seemed to be what was on the minds of the majority of women in the store.

















So, because it was very important to these ladies, I thought I would write my column for MIDLIFE BOULEVARD next week on this topic...look for it on Tuesday!



Also, watch for a big announcement of a new

sponsor for over50feeling40...I am super excited!








It's a very busy weekend....and I hope everyone has a good one!


Happy Friday!





Remember CHICO'S has some gorgeous warm weather items in stores and online now!











Finally.....





I must join the crowd of thousands

who say THANK YOU BARBARA!



I decided in middle school to be a journalist.  But, when BARBARA WALTERS  joined The Today Show, she fueled that fire for me.  I have studied her interviewing techniques for years and she is a part of who I am and what I teach other young journalists.  I am forever grateful and inspired by her!



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar