Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'Running Man' Yang Se-chan returns to recording "Jeon So-min Rejects Nursing? Unseen"

Yang Se-chan has revealed why he refused to nurse Jeon So-min, with the band rejoining the recording of Running Man in a week.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 23rd, the current status of Yang Se-chan, who returned in a week, was drawn.Yang Se-chan previously announced that he could not participate in the recording of Running Man for health reasons at the time of the last broadcast.The members said, My face has become blurred and I have become handsome in the appearance of Yang Se-chan who has been resting for a week.Haha, who listened to this, asked Yang Se-chan, Why did you tell me not to come when the minors said they were going to nurse me?Jean So-min also said, I told you not to come because I was going.Yang Se-chan explained, No, I can not show that. So Ji Seok-jin said, Why? Did you urinate? And the members were criticized.

Yang Se-chan has revealed why he refused to nurse Jeon So-min, with the band rejoining the recording of 'Running Man' in a week.

On SBS 'Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 23rd, the current status of Yang Se-chan, who returned in a week, was drawn.

Yang Se-chan previously announced that he could not participate in the recording of 'Running Man' for health reasons at the time of the last broadcast.

The members said, "My face has become blurred" and "I have become handsome" in the appearance of Yang Se-chan who has been resting for a week.

Haha, who listened to this, asked Yang Se-chan, "Why did you tell me not to come when the minors said they were going to nurse me?" Jean So-min also said, "I told you not to come because I was going."

Yang Se-chan explained, "No, I can not show that." So Ji Seok-jin said, "Why? Did you urinate?" And the members were criticized.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar