Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The 12 Days of X-mas Mani's day 8: Holly


     Hello again.  We are 2/3's of the way through the challenge! It's day 8 of the 12 Days of X-mas Mani's and today's theme is Holly.


     Thankfully I had a small break in my schedule and I am finally able to be back to posting on time. Fingers crossed I can keep it up for the rest of the challenge.

     For this manicure, I wanted to go with something light and delicate. I started off with a subtle gradient of Milani White on the Spot and Zoya Trixie. I then went in with really fine point sharpie markers and drew in the holly.


     I really really like the way this turned out. I think it might be my favorite out of all the manicures from this challenge so far. Sometimes I surprise myself with what I can do when I get the time to really sit down and work on it. But that's enough of tooting my own horn, let see what everyone else came up with for today's theme... Thanks for stopping by.




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar