Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Insanity

The New York Daily News has reported on just how ugly the lawsuit between Linda Evangelista and her baby daddy is getting...

...I reported on it months ago and forgot about it. Quite frankly, I didn't hear anything about it and forgot but I read the NYDN report today and man, she is really going for him!

Basically here is the story :

Linda met Francois Henry Pinault back in September 2005 and they dated until January 2006  - during this time, she had a baby. She never named the daddy and FHP (he will now be known as that because I cannot keep typing his long name over and over) went on to marry Salma Hayek.

Apparently Lindy is asking for a whopping $46,000 a month in child support. No seriously, she actually wants $46,000 a month. That's a lot of nappy cream and formula.

The current record for child support though  - just to throw this in there as random information - is P Diddy who pays $19,000 a month for his baby - thats insane.

So what does $46,000 a month in child care get you? Well Linda is claiming that her child needs a driver, a bodyguard and a few 24 hour nannies lest the child need human contact on occasion.

When a judge questioned her about why she needed so many nannies, body guards etc - this was her response : “When I work, it can be a 16-hour day. On days when I do not work, I am working on my image. I have to hit the gym. I have beauty appointments. I have to work toward my next job and maintaining my image, just like an athlete.”

Oh but it gets worse - Evangelista has not only a Chelsea apartment where she lives but has an upper East Side apartment simply for play dates - PLAY DATES FOR HER CHILD. Seriously.

Keep in mind this is a woman worth $8 million and who made $1.8 million last year. She's not exactly stuck for money. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar