Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

BTS 'SWAGGING'

Once again JBSTYLEZONE and Blip Productions found ourselves on the set of another major video shoot in Jamaica. SWAGGIN' produced by Washroom Entertainment is a collaborative track featuring Wayne Marshall, Tifa and Future Fambo. I had a great time! I was told by Tifa to wear black and gold to do a cameo but I couldn't stay long enough to actually do it:(...But I was so glad my TOPSHOP studdded dress could be transformed to a tunic even after I thought Guinness had ruined it forever back in 2008 lol. BTW no outfit is ever completely ruined, grab a pair of scissors and see what can happen.

Look out for the behind the scenes video dropping very soon!


Interviewing Wayne Marshall on set



                    Chilling with Dexter '3D' Pottinger, designer and Tifa's stylist

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar