Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Weekend Mani ♥




Hi guys ! Yippee.. It's Friday today ! Hope everyone has a nice relaxing weekend planned. And the cold front will be hitting JHB this weekend too , so that means tons of coffee and hot chocolate for me. :)

Today I'm showing you guys my fun weekend mani. ♥ I used 2 Coats Tip Top Fairy Dust . Then I used my Essence stamping plate to stamp some fun flowers on, and the pinkies I did stripes with Tip Top Sexy Bikini . And after all that , I used China Glaze Matte Magic.

My fun weekend mani in the sun ♥

This is really a fun easy mani to try. Just ignore the dry cuticles in the last photo, this extremely cold/ hot weather is playing havoc on my hands again. Not even my trusty cuticle oil is helping at all. I'm trying Avon Rose Cuticle butter from today, hopefully that will help a bit. And the smell is so great !! Will do a full review about the cuticle balm in a week or so.

Here's the stamping kit I used, I used the stamping plate that came with the kit, but you can buy them separately too -


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar