Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My collaboration shade with piCture pOlish!

Hi everyone!

Exciting news on Nailderella: it's time to show you my collaboration shade with piCture pOlish! ^v^)b My heart is beating a tattoo...literally...soooo excited!!

On June 5th, 2013 I got a mail by piCture pOlish starting by "Hi Karine, We hope you are well! Just a quick question would you like to collaborate on a shade with us? " :D
I had to read the mail 10 thousand times to believe what was happening! And I guess you can imagine how excited I was! It's been one year and half (such a long wait lol) and I'm thrilled to finally be able to introduce my collaboration shade, Hercynia!



Inspiration
I love green polishes and that's why I wanted my shade to be that color. But I also wanted to add some sparkles to add some enchantement and a little bit of magic to it. That's also how I came up with the name "Hercynia" in reference to the Hercynian Forest.

The Hercynian Forest is an ancient and dense forest that stretched eastward from the Rhine River across southern Germany. In antique stories it is said to be a magical forest. Julius Caesar reported in Commentarii de Bello Gallico that curious and magical animals were living in this particular forest and Pliny the Elder also mentioned the presence of unusual birds, which have feathers that shine like fires at night.
The Hercynian Forest can be considered a dark and magical forest and this matches the color of my polish perfectly (base: forest green + piCture pOlish bijou holo finish for the magical part)!

>> How to pronounce "Hercynia" (HERE).








Bijou Holo formula with multicolored sparkles and holographic particles!



So...what do you think of it? I hope you love it as much as I do! I'm really curious to hear your thoughts about it!

And once again, a big THANK YOU to the piCture pOlish team for this amazing opportunity!! Love you, guys!!



Purchase info
piCture pOlish polishes can be purchased from piCture pOlish online shop or from various retailers. You can find a list of all piCture pOlish retailers here. Don't forget to follow piCture pOlish on Facebook


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar