Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Daily Post

So I posted almost all the designers from yesterdays show. Unfortunately, my batteries died just when one of my favourite collections of the entire show was presented. I dunno, Murphy's Law or just plain unorganized. I want bang my head because Sid Neigum from Calgary had the most editorial collection that evening, in m y opinion. There were a lot of fantastic collections I enjoyed and appreciated. Especially Ana Isabel, who not only designed her clothes, but actually made the fabrics used! Truly talented and so honoured to meet her. I was a fan of Blake Hyland's line as well, because I appreciated his vision for his creation and I like edgy clothes.
All in all a great show. It just gets better and better. I really enjoyed myself.
Thank you designers, you are all talented in your own special ways.

I have my own photographer who took more professional photos. They will be posted probably after Fashion Week. :) At that point I will write my own views on each collection. Remember that I am always honest and they are only my personal views, not at all to disappoint or offend anyone, and again, it's just me...a fashion blogger.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar