Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Rock T-shirts....I am totally obsessed

I am always on the hunt for some original prints. Usually of rock stars I admire! So I was delighted to find this company on etsy.co.uk - born to be a star (yes I know the name is.....) but they do the coolest prints!!!!
I've been trying to pick which one I like the best but I can't. I'm thinking the dark James Dean print on the dress is possibly a winner! The company comes from Thailand and the T-shirts and dresses are brilliant!
The company are looking to expand and for any shops that are willing to stock a few pieces for them. Given that Topshop have been successfully producing rock prints for a while now - this could be a great idea. Just make sure that they don't get as expensive as Topshop - I resent handing over €33 + for a T-shirt! Born to be a Star are producing these for $15.
The only thing is watch the size. I often think that band or rock T-shirts look better in larger sizes. The bigger the better over leggings with some amazing jewelry. Proper order! I'm still deciding what I am going to order so bare with me.
I'm liking the Marilyn Manson Tee though!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar